ST. LOUIS BLUES NOTES:
Upcoming Schedule Date Opponent Arena
Nov. 1 at Colorado Ball Arena
Nov. 3 vs. New Jersey Enterprise Center
Nov. 4 vs. Montreal Enterprise Center
Nov. 7 vs. Winnipeg Enterprise Center
Blues vs. Canucks
• The Blues and Canucks will meet for the 1st of 3 matchups this season (Jan. 4 in St. Louis / Jan. 24 in Vancouver)
• This will be the first of back-to-back games this season for the Blues, as they played last night in Calgary and won 3-0
• The Blues went 2-0-1 against the Canucks last season (1-0-0 on the road / 1-0-1 at home)
• The Blues have earned points in 6 straight games against the Canucks (5-0-1)
• The Blues have scored 3 or more goals in 5 or their last 6 matchups with the Canucks, outscoring Vancouver 24-14 over those 6 games
• The Blues have also allowed the Canucks just 1 goal in 3 of their last 6 matchups
• The Blues have not allowed a power play goal to the Canucks in 7 of their last 8 matchups, going 23 for 25 (92.0%) on the penalty kill over those 8 games (6-1-1 record)
• The Blues have scored a power play goal in 3 of their last 4 matchups with Vancouver, going 4 for 8 (50.0%) on the power play over those 4 games
• The Blues have won their last 3 games in Vancouver, outscoring the Canucks 12-5 in those 3 games
VANCOOUVER CANUCKS NOTES:
• Tonight marks the first of three meetings between the Canucks and Blues this season: Oct. 27 (home), Jan. 4 (road), Jan. 24 (home).
• Vancouver is 78-99-18-6 all-time against St. Louis, including a 45-45-9-3 record at home.
• The Canucks are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games against the Blues (1-3-1 in their last five).
• Among active skaters, Elias Pettersson (5-12-17, 11 GP) leads the team in career scoring vs St. Louis.
• Casey DeSmith posted a 3.37 GAA and .862 SV% in two career games (0-0-0) against the Blues.
• In five career games (2-1-2), Thatcher Demko has a 3.14 GAA and .903 SV% all time against St. Louis.
• Elias Pettersson has 10 points (2-8-10) in his last six games.
• Brock Boeser has posted eight points (6-2-8) in his last six games and is currently on a three-game point streak (2-1-3).
• J.T. Miller has eight points (2-6-8) in his last six games.
• Quinn Hughes has six points (1-5-6) in his last six games.
• Thatcher Demko posted a .924 SV% and has a 2.42 GAA in his last four games (2-2-0).
LAST MEETING – MAR. 28/23: VAN 5 at STL 6 (OT)
Quinn Hughes opened the scoring at 6:06 in the first period, assisted by Brock Boeser and J.T. Miller…Andrei Kuzmenko tied the game at 2-2 with his 36th goal of the season at 19:41 in the first, on the power play…Miller posted a multi-point game (0-2-2) with an assist while Elias Pettersson extended his point streak to 13 games with the second assist…Brock Boeser notched a late second period power play goal at 18:28, assisted by Hughes, to bring the Canucks within two goals…Kuzmenko (2-0-2) and Hughes (2-1-3) each tallied their second goals of the game in the third period to send the game to overtime…Boeser (1-2-3) registered three points on the night…Conor Garland and Phillip Di Giuseppe co-led the Canucks in shots on goal (5)…Kyle Burroughs registered a team-high four hits and recorded a fight…Thatcher Demko faced 31 shots.
LAST GAME PLAYED – OCT. 24/23: VAN 3 at NSH 2 Ilya Mikheyev opened scoring with his first goal of the season at 4:29 in the first period…Andrei Kuzmenko was credited with an assist…Ian Cole registered his first assist of the season with the secondary assist on the goal…Phillip Di Giuseppe recorded a goal 0:22 in the second period giving the Canucks the lead…Brock Boeser extended his point streak to three games (2-1-3) after posting the assist on the goal…Nils Hoglander posted his first GWG of the season at 3:11 in the second period, assisted by Quinn Hughes and Filip Hronek…Mikheyev registered a team-high four shots…Conor Garland led the team hits (4)…Thatcher Demko faced 18 shots.
LAST 5 vs ST. LOUIS
• Mar. 28/23: VAN 5 at STL 6 (OT)
• Feb. 23/23: VAN 3 at STL 2 (OT)
• Dec. 19/22: VAN 1 vs STL 5
• Mar. 30/22: VAN 3 vs STL 4 • Mar. 28/22: VAN 1 at STL 4