SUNDAY, SEPT. 26, 2021 // 1:00 PM ET // FORD FIELD // REFEREE: SCOTT NOVAK
ON THE AIRWAVES
TV: CBS (1:00 PM ET): Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta, AJ Ross (field reporter)
SIRIUS: 113 (Bal.), 81 (Det.) | XM: 384 (Bal.), 226 (Det.) | SXM App: 802 (Bal.), 810 (Det.)
REGULAR-SEASON SERIES HISTORY
LEADER: Ravens lead all-time series, 4-1
STREAKS: Ravens have won past 3
LAST GAME: 12/3/17: Lions 20 at Ravens 44
LAST GAME AT SITE: 12/16/13: Ravens 18, Lions 16
BALTIMORE RAVENS LEADERS DETROIT LIONS
W 36-35 vs. Kansas City LAST WEEK L 35-17 at Green Bay (Mon.)
John Harbaugh: 3-0 COACH VS. OPP. Dan Campbell: 1-0
31.5/34.0 PTS. FOR/AGAINST 25.0/38.0
443.5 OFFENSE 387.0
Lamar Jackson: 37-56-474-2-2-89.4 PASSING Jared Goff: 64-93-584-5-2-94.6
Lamar Jackson (QB): 28-193-6.9-2 RUSHING Jamaal Williams: 16-79-4.9-1
Marquise Brown: 12-182-15.2-2 RECEIVING T.J. Hockenson (TE): 16 (T1L)-163-10.2-2
448.0 DEFENSE 382.5
Three tied: 1 SACKS Three tied: 1
Anthony Averett, Tavon Young: 1 INTs –
-1 (3/4) TAKE/GIVE -1 (2/3)
Sam Koch: 45.7 (41.8) PUNTING (NET) Jack Fox: 51.8 (47.8) (T1L)
Justin Tucker: 15 (6/6 PAT; 3/3 FG) KICKING Austin Seibert: 10 (4/4 PAT; 2/3 FG)
• QB LAMAR JACKSON completed 18 of 26 passes (69.2 pct.) for 239 yards & TD vs. 2 INTs & rushed for 107 yards & 2 TDs last week, his 2nd-career game with 100+ rush yards & 2 rush TDs, most by QB in SB era. Has 9 games with 100+ rush yards, 2ndmost ever by QB (MICHAEL VICK – 10 games). Aims for his 5th in row with 80+ rush yards. Has 90+ rating in 6 of past 7.
• RB TY’SON WILLIAMS had 93 scrimmage yards (career-high 77 rush, 16 rec.) last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 90+ scrimmage yards. RB LATAVIUS MURRAY rushed for TD in Week 2 & aims for 3rd in row with rush TD. Had 83 scrimmage yards (64 rush, 19 rec.) & 2 rush TDs in his last game vs. Det. (10/4/20 w/ NO). Has rush TD in 3 of his past 4 vs. Det.
• WR MARQUISE BROWN led team with 6 catches for 113 yards & TD last week, his 3rd-career game with 100+ rec. yards. Aims for his 5th in row with TD catch. Aims for 3rd in row on road with 5+ catches. TE MARK ANDREWS had 5 catches for 57 yards in Week 2. Has 17 rec. TDs since 2019, 2nd-most among TEs.
• CB MARLON HUMPHREY aims for 3rd in row with PD. Had INT in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. NFC North with INT. LB PATRICK QUEEN led team with 8 tackles & aims for his 3rd in row with 8+ tackles. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with TFL. Rookie LB ODAFE OWEH had TFL, FF & FR in Week 2. Aims for 3rd in row with TFL. LB JUSTIN HOUSTON had TFL last week. Had FR in his last game vs. Det. (11/1/20 w/ Ind.). DE CALAIS CAMPBELL has 6 TFL, 2 sacks, FF & FR in 5 career games vs. Det.
• QB JARED GOFF passed for 246 yards & 2 TDs vs. INT for 97.7 rating & had 46 rush yards in Week 2. Aims for his 3rd in row with 2+ TD passes & 90+ rating. Completed 26 of 37 (70.3 pct.) in only career start vs. Bal. (11/25/19 w/ LAR).
• RB D’ANDRE SWIFT had 78 scrimmage yards (41 rec., 37 rush) last week. Aims for his 4th in row at home & 6th in row overall with 70+ scrimmage yards. Had TD in 4 of his past 5 at home & aims for his 3rd in row at home with TD. RB JAMAAL WILLIAMS had 95 scrimmage yards (57 rush, 38 rec.) in only career game vs. Bal. (11/19/17 w/ GB). Has 348 scrimmage yards (116 per game) & 4 TDs (2 rush, 2 rec.) in his past 3 vs. AFC North. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. AFC North with 100+ scrimmage yards & 2+ TDs.
• TE T.J. HOCKENSON had 8 receptions for 66 yards & TD catch in Week 2. Is only player with 8+ catches in each of 1st 2 games & became 3rd TE ever (MARK ANDREWS & BEN COATES) with 8+ receptions & TD catch in each of his team’s 1st 2 games of season. WR QUINTEZ CEPHUS tied his career-high with 63 rec. yards & had 4th-career rec. TD in Week 2. Aims for his 4th in row with TD catch.
• DE MICHAEL BROCKERS had 1st sack of season in Week 2, his 29th-career sack. Had sack in his last game vs. Bal. (11/25/19 w/ LAR). LB JAMIE COLLINS has 42 tackles (8.4 per game), 5 TFL & 3 sacks in his past 5 vs. Bal. LB ALEX ANZALONE had career-high 10 tackles in Week 2. LB CHARLES HARRIS had 1st sack of season last week.