Saturday on NFL Network – ‘Around the NFL’ at 7:00 AM ET ‘Good Morning Football: Weekend’ at 9:00 AM ET; ‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET – Kurt Warner 1-on-1 w/ Los Angeles Rams DT Aaron Donald Kay Adams 1-on-1 w/ New Orleans Saints RB Mark IngramEach and every weekend, NFL Network provides extensive programming on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, coverage begins at 7:00 AM ET with Around the NFL, hosted by Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler. Coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football: Weekend, hosted by Mike Garafolo, Michael Robinson, Stacey Dales and James Palmer.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s GameDay programming kicks off at 9:00 AM ET with the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning. Rich Eisen anchors the most comprehensive pregame show on television, joined by Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, contributors Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta and Nate Burleson, and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps the weekend’s games.
Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, NFL GameDay View airs on NFL Network with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal providing analysis and predictions for the day’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, November 6 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Mike Garafolo, Michael Robinson, Stacey Dales & James Palmer
- Judy Battista previews Raiders-Giants, Tom Pelissero previews Broncos-Cowboys and Jim Trotter previews Titans-Rams
- Michael Robinson answers viewer questions in the Real Mike Rob Report
- Mike Garafolo has news and notes from around the league in Mike Drop
- With Aaron Rodgers out, will Green Bay Packers quarterback Jordan Love be able to outduel quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs in his first career start?
- Good Morning Football: Weekend has the latest on Odell Beckham Jr., including the teams most likely to land the wide receiver
- What can the Dallas Cowboys expect from quarterback Dak Prescott when he returns from a calf injury?
- How will the Tennessee Titans make up for the loss of running back Derrick Henry?
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank provides fantasy advice you need to hear before you set your lineup
Sunday, November 7 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Kurt Warner 1-on-1 w/ Los Angeles Rams DT Aaron Donald
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
Contributors: Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta & Nate Burleson
- Kurt Warner sits down with Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald to discuss the addition of outside linebacker Von Miller and the team’s upcoming game against the Tennessee Titans
- Q & Kay – Kay Adams sits down with New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram
- NFL GameDay Morning remembers the late Chris Wesseling who passed away from cancer earlier this year with a piece produced by his wife Lakisha Wesseling telling his story
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner breaks down the matchup between Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield and Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci breaks down why New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones is having success in his rookie season
- Football 101 – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin examine how the New Orleans Saints defense can keep them in contention with quarterback Jameis Winston out for the season
- On the Field – Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Steve Mariucci show how the Tennessee Titans can overcome the loss of running back Derrick Henry, with the help from the Carnegie Middle School football team from Carson, CA
- Players Only – Based on Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley’s recent struggles with mental health, Nate Burleson joins Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin to discuss the pressures of playing in the NFL
- Receiving Attention – Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson discuss what’s next for wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- GameDay Notebook – Ian Rapoport, Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo discuss all of the latest NFL news
- Did Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers let his team down by missing this week’s game?
- Will quarterback Jordan Love and the Green Bay Packers be able to keep up with quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs?
- Will Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott be rusty after a three-week layoff?
- Are the revitalized New England Patriots a threat in the AFC?
- Cynthia Frelund provides game picks and player projections for Week 9 matchups
- Kay Adams provides her Under the Kay-Dar fantasy plays of the day
- Rachel Bonnetta hosts “Pick Six presented by DraftKings Sportsbook” along with Cynthia Frelund
- Live reports
- Stacey Dales from Kansas City for Packers-Chiefs
- Mike Garafolo from Baltimore for Vikings-Ravens
- Mike Giardi from Charlotte for Patriots-Panthers
- Kim Jones from East Rutherford for Raiders-Giants
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Cincinnati for Browns-Bengals
- James Palmer from New Orleans for Falcons-Saints
- Tom Pelissero from Dallas for Broncos-Cowboys
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Patrick Claybon are joined by analysts Scott Pioli and LaDainian Tomlinson providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final airs with host Chris Rose and analyst Maurice Jones-Drew recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL GameDay View
Join Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal on NFL GameDay View for analysis and predictions of each week’s slate of games.
Editions of NFL GameDay View air at the following times and on the following platforms:
- Friday at 6:00 PM ET – NFL.com and the NFL App
- Friday at 8:00 PM ET – NFL Network
- Saturday at 12 Midnight ET – NFL Network
- Sunday at 8:00 AM ET – NFL Network
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit NFL.com/redzone.