Saturday on NFL Network –
‘Around the NFL’ at 7:00 AM ET; ‘Good Morning Football: Weekend’ at 9:00 AM ET
‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET –
Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones IN-STUDIO
Each and every weekend, NFL Network provides extensive programming on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, coverage begins at 7:00 AM ET with Around the NFL, hosted by Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler. Coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football: Weekend, hosted by Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall and Mike Garafolo.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s GameDay programming kicks off at 9:00 AM ET with the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning. Rich Eisen anchors the most comprehensive pregame show on television, joined by Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, contributors Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta, Daniel Jeremiah and Nate Burleson, and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps the weekend’s games.
Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, NFL GameDay View airs on NFL Network with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal providing analysis and predictions for the day’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, September 18 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall & Mike Garafolo
- Cameron Wolfe previews Bills-Dolphins, Steve Wyche previews Rams-Colts, Jane Slater previews Chargers-Cowboys and James Palmer previews Broncos-Jaguars
- DeAngelo Hall and Michael Robinson discuss how long it takes for rookies to truly feel comfortable in Shop Talk
- Michael Robinson answers viewer questions in the Real Mike Rob Report
- Mike Garafolo has news and notes from around the league in Mike Drop
- DeAngelo Hall explains why quarterback Kyler Murray and the Arizona Cardinals offense are so tough on defenses in Secondary Storylines
- Good Morning Football: Weekend looks at the teams that have already changed our perception
- Can the Baltimore Ravens slow down quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs?
- Will quarterback Josh Allen rebound from his shaky start to the season when the Buffalo Bills head to Miami?
- Should the Dallas Cowboys be worried about running back Ezekiel Elliott?
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank provides fantasy advice you need to hear before you set your lineup
Sunday, September 19 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Joins In-Studio
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
Contributors: Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta, Daniel Jeremiah & Nate Burleson
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones joins NFL GameDay Morning in-studio
- Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller and Pro Football Hall of Fame defensive back Rod Woodson break down film together in the latest edition of NFL Generations
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner examines Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci breaks down New Orleans Saints quarterback Jameis Winston’s five touchdown performance last week against the Green Bay Packers
- Football 101 – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin break down young Tom Brady vs. current Tom Brady
- Players Only – Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson discuss the lessons they learned from their NFL mentors
- GameDay Notebook – Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo discuss all of the latest NFL news
- Rookie Spotlight – Daniel Jeremiah joins in-studio to break down New England Patriots quarterback Mac Jones and New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson
- Receiving Attention – Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson discuss which Dallas Cowboys wide receiver will have the better day – Amari Cooper or CeeDee Lamb – and which former Ole Miss wide receiver will have a better game – A.J. Brown or DK Metcalf
- How does Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson finally defeat the Kansas City Chiefs?
- Does quarterback Ben Roethlisberger need to do more for the Pittsburgh Steelers to defeat the Las Vegas Raiders?
- Can the Dallas Cowboys have success with quarterback Dak Prescott throwing the ball 45+ times per game?
- Should the San Francisco 49ers give rookie quarterback Trey Lance more playing time this week?
- Cynthia Frelund provides game picks and player projections for Week 2 matchups
- Kay Adams provides her Under the Kay-Dar fantasy plays of the day
- Rachel Bonnetta hosts “Pick Six presented by DraftKings Sportsbook” along with Cynthia Frelund
- Live reports
- Taylor Bisciotti from Los Angeles for Cowboys-Chargers
- Mike Garafolo from Philadelphia for 49ers-Eagles
- Kim Jones from East Rutherford for Patriots-Jets
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Pittsburgh for Raiders-Steelers
- Sara Walsh from Tampa for Falcons-Buccaneers
- Steve Wyche from Indianapolis for Rams-Colts
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Patrick Claybon are joined by analysts Shaun O’Hara and James Jones providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final airs with host Chris Rose and analyst DeAngelo Hall recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL GameDay View
Join Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal on NFL GameDay View for analysis and predictions of each week’s slate of games.
Editions of NFL GameDay View air at the following times and on the following platforms:
- Friday at 6:00 PM ET – NFL.com and the NFL App
- Friday at 8:00 PM ET – NFL Network
- Saturday at 12 Midnight ET – NFL Network
- Sunday at 8:00 AM ET – NFL Network
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit NFL.com/redzone.