Saturday on NFL Network –
‘Around the NFL’ at 7:00 AM ET
‘Good Morning Football: Weekend’ at 9:00 AM ET
‘NFL GameDay Morning’ Sunday at 9:00 AM ET –
Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes w/ Kay Adams
Each and every weekend, NFL Network provides extensive programming on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, coverage begins at 7:00 AM ET with Around the NFL, hosted by Dan Hanzus, Gregg Rosenthal and Marc Sessler. Coverage continues at 9:00 AM ET with Good Morning Football: Weekend, hosted by Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall and Mike Garafolo.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s GameDay programming kicks off at 9:00 AM ET with the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning. Rich Eisen anchors the most comprehensive pregame show on television, joined by Pro Football Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund, fantasy analyst Kay Adams, analysts Daniel Jeremiah and Nate Burleson, host Rachel Bonnetta and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final recaps the weekend’s games.
Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, NFL GameDay View airs on NFL Network with Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal providing analysis and predictions for the day’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, September 11 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, DeAngelo Hall & Mike Garafolo
- Kim Jones joins to discuss the impact of September 11 on the NFL, and David Saleh joins – brother of New York Jets head coach Robert Saleh and who was in one of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11
- Stacey Dales previews Packers-Saints and Tom Pelissero previews Seahawks-Colts
- Michael Robinson answers viewer questions in the Real Mike Rob Report
- Who has the edge in the rematch of last season’s thrilling playoff game between the Cleveland Browns and Kansas City Chiefs?
- Can Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers keep up his MVP play from last season?
- Good Morning Football: Weekend spells out expectations for New Orleans Saints quarterback Jameis Winston, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Carson Wentz and other quarterbacks with new starting jobs
- Good Morning Football: Weekend looks into the Crystal Football to predict the top stories of the 2021 NFL season
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank provides fantasy advice you need to hear before you set your lineup
Sunday, September 12 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Kansas Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes w/ Kay Adams
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
Contributors: Kay Adams, Rachel Bonnetta, Daniel Jeremiah & Nate Burleson
- Kay Adams sits down with Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes to discuss how the Chiefs recover from the loss in Super Bowl LV, what they need to do to defeat the Cleveland Browns and what it’s like being a new father
- On the 20th anniversary of September 11, Rich Eisen examines how the country came together after the terrible tragedy and how we can learn from that display of unity in today’s world
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin break down the matchup between reigning NFL MVP Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and New Orleans Saints quarterback Jameis Winston
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci breaks down why Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert had so much success in his rookie season and what he needs to do to beat the Washington Football Team
- Football 101 – Kurt Warner and Michael Irvin examine what wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.’s return will mean for the Cleveland Browns’ offense
- Players Only – Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson reminisce about their first NFL games
- GameDay Notebook – Ian Rapoport, Mike Garafolo and Tom Pelissero discuss all of the latest NFL news
- Rookie Spotlight – Daniel Jeremiah joins Kurt Warner to break down what to expect from rookie quarterbacks Trevor Lawrence and Mac Jones in their NFL debuts
- Receiving Attention – Michael Irvin and Nate Burleson discuss if the Cincinnati Bengals should be concerned about wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase, and which rookie playmaker will have a better debut – Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeVonta Smith or Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts
- Has Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger’s Super Bowl window closed?
- Will this be the Last Dance for quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers?
- Did New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick make the right decision in starting quarterback Mac Jones and releasing Cam Newton?
- Will New Orleans Saints quarterback Jameis Winston be able to handle the pressure of replacing Drew Brees?
- Cynthia Frelund provides game picks and player projections for Week 1 matchups
- Kay Adams provides her Under the Kay-Dar fantasy plays of the day
- Rachel Bonnetta hosts “Pick Six presented by DraftKings Sportsbook” along with Cynthia Frelund
- Live reports
- Jeffri Chadiha from Kansas City for Browns-Chiefs
- Stacey Dales from Jacksonville for Packers-Saints
- Mike Giardi from New England for Dolphins-Patriots
- Kim Jones from Landover for Chargers-Washington
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Buffalo for Steelers-Bills
- James Palmer from Houston for Jaguars-Texans
- Tom Pelissero from Indianapolis for Seahawks-Colts
- Cameron Wolfe from Nashville for Cardinals-Titans
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Final Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Patrick Claybon are joined by analysts LaDainian Tomlinson and Scott Pioli providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Chris Rose hosts NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup.
At 11:30 PM ET, NFL GameDay Final airs with host Chris Rose and analyst Maurice Jones-Drew recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL GameDay View
Join Rachel Bonnetta, Andrew Hawkins, Cynthia Frelund and Gregg Rosenthal on NFL GameDay View for analysis and predictions of each week’s slate of games.
Editions of NFL GameDay View air at the following times and on the following platforms:
- Friday at 6:00 PM ET – NFL.com and the NFL App
- Friday at 8:00 PM ET – NFL Network
- Saturday at 12 Midnight ET – NFL Network
- Sunday at 8:00 AM ET – NFL Network
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit NFL.com/redzone.