SUNDAY, NOV. 21, 2021 // 4:25 PM ET // LUMEN FIELD // REFEREE: CLETE BLAKEMAN
ON THE AIRWAVES
TV: FOX (4:25 PM ET): Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Sara Walsh (field reporter)
SIRIUS: 137 (Az.), 83 (Sea.) | XM: 380 (Az.), 225 (Sea.) | SXM App: 800 (Az.), 828 (Sea.)
REGULAR-SEASON SERIES HISTORY
LEADER: Seahawks lead all-time series, 22-21-1
STREAKS: Cardinals have won 2 of past 3
LAST GAME: 11/19/20: Cardinals 21 at Seahawks 28
LAST GAME AT SITE: 11/19/20
ARIZONA CARDINALS LEADERS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
L 34-10 vs. Carolina LAST WEEK L 17-0 at Green Bay
Kliff Kingsbury: 2-2 COACH VS. OPP. Pete Carroll: 14-8-1
28.7/18.9 PTS. FOR/AGAINST 20.1/20.7
375.5 OFFENSE 302.2
Kyler Murray: 186-256-2,276-17-7-110.4 PASSING Russell Wilson: 110-165-1,357-10-3-104.5
James Conner: 125-493-3.9-11 (1L) RUSHING Alex Collins: 84-345-4.1-2
Christian Kirk: 47-603-12.8-4 RECEIVING Tyler Lockett: 43-602-14.0-3
323.0 DEFENSE 400.6
Markus Golden: 9 SACKS Darrell Taylor: 4
Byron Murphy: 3 INTs Quandre Diggs: 3
+8 (19/11) TAKE/GIVE +3 (9/6)
Andy Lee: 50.8 (43.1) PUNTING (NET) Michael Dickson: 46.9 (40.8)
Matt Prater: 77 (35/35 PAT; 14/17 FG) KICKING Jason Myers: 43 (22/23 PAT; 7/11 FG)
• QB KYLER MURRAY passed for 269 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 102.2 rating in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Sea. with 2+ TD passes & 4th in row vs. Sea. with 95+ rating. Has 12 TDs (10 pass, 2 rush) vs. 2 INTs for 118 rating in 4 road starts this season. Has 120+ rating in 3 of his past 4 on road.
• RB JAMES CONNER had NFL-leading 11th rush TD of season last week & aims for his 5th in row with rush TD. Is only RB with 4 games with 2+ TDs in 2021. Has 2+ TDs in 3 of his past 4 on road. Had rush TD in his only career game vs. Sea. (9/15/19 w/ Pit.). Aims for his 4th in row vs. NFC West with rush TD in 2021.
• WR DEANDRE HOPKINS has 23 receptions for 378 yards (126 per game) & 2 rec. TDs in his past 3 vs. Sea. & aims for his 3rd in row vs. Sea. with 5+ receptions. Has 4 rec. TDs in 4 road games this season. WR CHRISTIAN KIRK led team with 7 receptions & 58 rec. yards last week. Has 5+ catches & 50+ rec. yards in 4 of his 5 road games this season. TE ZACH ERTZ had 12 receptions for 91 yards & rec. TD in his last game vs. Sea. (11/24/19 w/ Phi.).
• LB CHANDLER JONES has 13.5 sacks in 9 career games vs. Sea. Had 4 sacks & 2 FFs in his last game at Sea. (12/22/19) & aims for his 6th in row at Sea. with sack. LB MARKUS GOLDEN has 6 sacks in his past 4 on road & aims for his 3rd in row on road with 2+ sacks. S BUDDA BAKER aims for his 4th in row vs. Sea. with TFL & 6th in row vs. Sea. with 5+ tackles. LB JORDAN HICKS led team with 10 tackles last week. Aims for his 6th in row vs. Sea. with 6+ tackles.
• QB RUSSELL WILSON has 29 TDs (28 pass, 1 rush) vs. 5 INTs for 116 rating in his past 10 home starts. Completed 23 of 28 atts. (82.1 pct.) for 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 119.8 rating in last meeting. Has 10 TDs vs. INT for 103.5 rating in his past 5 at home vs. Az. Aims for his 6th in row at home vs. NFC West with 90+ rating.
• RB CHRIS CARSON has 375 scrimmage yards (93.8 per game) & rush TD in 4 career games vs. Az. Has 5 TDs (4 rush, 1 rec.) in his past 5 at home. Has 726 scrimmage yards (103.7 per game) in 7 career home games vs. NFC West. RB ALEX COLLINS aims for his 7th in row with 40+ scrimmage yards.
• WR DK METCALF has 5 rec. TDs in his past 3 at home & aims for his 4th in row at home with rec. TD. Has 5+ catches in 6 of his past 7 at home. Had rec. TD in last meeting. Has 25 rec. TDs since 2019, 5th-most in NFL. WR TYLER LOCKETT has 5+ catches & 50+ rec. yards in 3 of his past 4 at home. Had 9 catches for 67 yards & TD catch in last meeting. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Az. with rec. TD.
• LB BOBBY WAGNER ranks 2nd in NFL with 101 tackles, his 10thconsecutive 100-tackle season. Aims for his 6th in row vs. Az. with 9+ tackles. S JAMAL ADAMS had 11 tackles & 3rd-career INT last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with 10+ tackles. LB JORDYN BROOKS led team with 12 tackles last week & has 7+ tackles in 8 of his 9 games this season. S QUANDRE DIGGS has INT in 2 of his past 3 at home. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. Az. with PD. Is only player with 3+ INTs in each of past 5 seasons.