Montreal eyes hosting duties; Saskatchewan targets postseason berth
TORONTO – 110th Grey Cup playoff scenarios for Week 19:
- Saskatchewan WIN = Saskatchewan secures third place in the West Division and will travel to BC or Winnipeg for the West Semi-Final on Saturday, November 4 at 6:30 p.m. ET.
- BC LOSS = Winnipeg claims the West Division title and will host the Western Final at IG Field on Saturday, November 11 at 6:30 p.m. ET. BC Lions will finish second place and host the Western Semi-final at BC Place on Saturday, November 4 at 6:30 p.m. ET.
- Montreal WIN OR Hamilton LOSS = Montreal will host the Eastern Semi-final at Percival Molson Memorial Stadium on Saturday, November 4 at 3 p.m. ET.
- A Calgary win this week would secure the season series over Saskatchewan and make them even with 11 losses each.
- Toronto clinched the East Division title for a third straight season in Week 15
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for a seventh consecutive year in Week 14
- BC clinched a postseason berth for a second straight year in Week 16
- Montreal booked a trip to the postseason for the fourth consecutive year in Week 17
- Hamilton clinched a playoff berth for a fifth straight season in Week 17.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
- Friday, October 13 at 7 p.m. ET – BC at Hamilton
- Friday, October 13 at 9:30 p.m. ET – Saskatchewan at Calgary
- Saturday, October 14 at 4 p.m. ET – Montreal at Edmonton
- Saturday, October 14 at 7 p.m. ET – Ottawa at Toronto