- Saskatchewan WIN and a BC LOSS and an Edmonton LOSS = Saskatchewan clinches a playoff spot
- Saskatchewan WIN and a Calgary LOSS and an Edmonton LOSS = Saskatchewan clinches a playoff spot
- Montreal WIN = Montreal clinches a playoff spot
- Toronto WIN = Toronto clinches a playoff spot
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for the fifth consecutive season in Week 11 and secured first place in the West Division in Week 12.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 13 GAMES:
- Friday, October 29, 7 p.m. ET – Calgary at Ottawa
- Friday, October 29, 9:45 p.m. ET – Hamilton at Edmonton
- Saturday, October 30, 4 p.m. ET – BC at Toronto
- Saturday, October 30, 7 p.m. ET – Saskatchewan at Montreal