STADIUM: M&T Bank Stadium
REFEREE: Shawn Hochuli
DATE: Sunday, November 5, 2023
GAME TIME: 1:00 PM ET
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
SiriusXM (also available on the SXM App) SEA: 158 or 385 BAL: 82 or 229
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY REG. SEASON: Series tied, 3-3 (SEA won 3 of past 4)
THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 10/20/19: BAL 30 at SEA 16
HEAD COACXHES NOTES:
Pete Carroll vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 3-1 Reg. Season: 166-114-1 (.593) Postseason: 11-11 (.500)
John Harbaugh vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 1-2 Reg. Season: 153-97 (.612) Postseason: 11-9 (.550)
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS NOTES:
• QB GENO SMITH passed for 254 yards & 2 TDs last week & aims for his 3rd in row with 2+ TD passes. Has 103.6 rating in 11 road games since 2022, highest road passer rating in NFL.
• RB KENNETH WALKER is 1 of 2 in NFC (Christian McCaffrey) with 500+ rush yards (516) & 6+ rush TDs (6) in 2023. Aims for his 4th in row on road with rush TD. Aims for his 12th in row overall with 50+ scrimmage yards.
• WR TYLER LOCKETT led team with 8 receptions for 81 yards & had 3rd rec. TD of season last week, his 57th-career TD catch. Aims for his 5th in row on road with 50+ rec. yards. Had TD catch in last meeting & 2 rec. TDs in last road meeting.
• WR DK METCALF has 65+ rec. yards in 4 of his past 5. Needs 96 rec. yards for 5th-straight season with 500+ rec. yards.
• WR JAXON SMITH-NJIGBA (rookie) aims for his 3rd in row with rec. TD.
• WR JAKE BOBO (rookie) had 1st-career rush TD in Week 8 & aims for his 3rd in row with TD.
• LB BOBBY WAGNER led team with 13 tackles & had TFL & PD in Week 8. Ranks tied-5th with 76 tackles this season. Had 13 tackles & FF in last meeting.
• LB JORDYN BROOKS had 10 tackles, 4th sack of season & 2nd-career FF last week. Has 0.5+ sacks in 4 of his past 5.
• LB BOYE MAFE has sack in each of his past 5, longest active streak in NFL. Aims for his 7th in row with TFL.
• LB DARRELL TAYLOR aims for his 3rd in row with sack.
• CB RIQ WOOLEN had 1st INT of season last week. • CB DEVON WITHERSPOON leads all rookies with 8 PD.
• S JULIAN LOVE had 1st INT of season last week. Had INT in his last game vs. Bal. (10/16/22 w/ NYG).
• S JAMAL ADAMS aims for his 3rd in row with PD.
BALTIMORE RAVENS NOTES:
• QB LAMAR JACKSON completed 18 of 27 atts. (66.7 pct.) for 157 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs with 94.2 rating last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 0 INTs & 90+ rating. Has 70+ comp. pct. in each of 3 home games this season & aims for his 3rd in row at home with rush TD. Rushed for 116 yards & TD in last meeting. Is 17-1 in 18 career starts vs. NFC. Leads QBs with 380 rush yards in 2023.
• RB GUS EDWARDS rushed for 80 yards & career-high 3 TDs last week, becoming 5th Bal. RB ever with 3 rush TDs in a single game. Aims for 3rd in row with 90+ scrimmage yards & rush TD.
• RB JUSTICE HILL had season-best 55 scrimmage yards (career-high 40 rec., 15 rush) in Week 8.
• TE MARK ANDREWS had 6th TD catch of season last week, most among all TEs. Has 60+ rec. yards in 4 of past 5.
• WR ZAY FLOWERS (rookie) led team with 5 catches in Week 8, his 5th game this season with 5+ catches. Has 75+ rec. yards in 2 of 3 home games this season. Ranks 2nd among rookies with 44 catches & 4th with 461 rec. yards.
• WR ODELL BECKHAM JR. has 100+ rec. yards in 2 of 3 career games vs. Sea.
• WR NELSON AGHOLOR had 7 catches for 141 yards & TD in his last game vs. Sea. (12/3/17 w/ Phi.).
• LB ROQUAN SMITH tied for team lead with 11 tackles last week, his 5th game this season with 10+ tackles, tied-3rd most in NFL. Aims for 7th in row with 8+ tackles. Aims for 3rd in row at home with PD.
• DT JUSTIN MADUBUIKE aims for 6th in row with 0.5+ sacks & 4th in row with full sack. Has sack in 2 of 3 home games this season. • S GENO STONE has INT in 3 straight games & can become 2nd Bal. player ever with INT in 4 straight games, joining Eric Turner (5 straight games in 1996). Leads NFL with 5 INTs in 2023.