STADIUM: MetLife Stadium
REFEREE: Scott Novak
DATE: Sunday, October 15, 2023
GAME TIME: 4:25 PM ET
FOX: Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Laura Okmin
SiriusXM (team name linked to SXM App) PHI: 133 or 385 NYJ: 82 or 228
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY: REG. SEASON: PHI leads series, 12-0
THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 12/5/21: PHI 33 at NYJ 18
HEAD COACHES NOTES:
Nick Sirianni vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 1-0 Reg. Season: 28-11 (.711) Postseason: 2-2 (.500)
Robert Saleh vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 0-1 Reg. Season: 13-26 (.333) Postseason: 0-0
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES NOTES:
- PHILADELPHIA improved to 5-0 for 4th time in franchise history
(1981, 2004, 2022 & 2023).
- QB JALEN HURTS had 5th-career game with 300+ pass yards & 50+ rush yards in Week 5, tied 3rd-most such games all-time & became 3rd QB (Josh Allen & Cam Newton) with 30+ rush TDs (30) in 1st 4 career seasons. Phi. has won 22 of past 23 games started by Hurts. Aims for his 3rd in row with 300+ pass yards. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with rush TD.
- RB D’ANDRE SWIFT had 6 catches & 108 scrimmage yards (70 rush, 38 rec.) in Week 5. Aims for his 5th in row with 75+ scrimmage yards. Ranks 4th in NFL with 434 rush yards in 2023.
- WR A.J. BROWN had 6 catches for 127 yards last week & has 100+ rec. yards in 3 straight games for 1st time in career. Has 13 games with 125+ rec. yards since 2019, 4th-most in NFL. Ranks 4th in NFL with 541 rec. yards in 2023.
- TE DALLAS GOEDERT led team with 8 receptions & had 117 rec. yards & 20th-career TD catch in Week 5, his 5th-career game with 100+ rec. yards. Had 6 catches for 105 yards & career-high 2 rec. TDs in last meeting.
- LB HAASON REDDICK had 2 sacks in Week 5 & has 5 games with 2 sacks since 2022, tied-2nd most in NFL. Aims for his 3rd in row with sack. Had 1.5 sacks in his last game vs. NYJ (9/12/21 w/ Car.).
- DT JALEN CARTER (rookie) had 2 sacks in Week 5, 1st. Phi. rookie with 2 sacks in game since 2017 (Derek Barnett). Leads team & all NFL rookies with 3.5 sacks in 2023.
- DE JOSH SWEAT had 2nd FF of season last week. Had 1.5 sacks in last meeting.
- S REED BLANKENSHIP led team with 7 tackles last week & aims for his 5th in row with 7+ tackles. Has PD in 3 of his past 4.
NEW YORK JETS NOTES:
- QB ZACH WILSON completed 19 of 26 atts. (career-high 73.1 pct.) & totaled 225 yards (199 pass, 26 rush) last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 70+ comp. pct. Has 0 INTs in 2 of past 3. Completed 23 of 38 atts. (60.5 pct.) for 226 yards & 2 TDs & rushed for TD in last meeting.
- RB BREECE HALL had season-high 194 scrimmage yards (career-high 177 rush, 17 rec.) & rush TD last week, his 2ndcareer game with 175+ scrimmage yards, becoming 1st NYJ player ever with 2 games with 175+ scrimmage yards within 1st 2 seasons. Aims for 3rd in row with 65+ scrimmage yards. Has 593 scrimmage yards (98.8 per game) in 6 career home games.
- RB DALVIN COOK has 55+ scrimmage yards in 3 of his past 4 vs. NFC East.
- WR GARRETT WILSON aims for 3rd in row with 50+ rec. yards. Has 5+ catches in each of 1st 3 home games this season.
- TE TYLER CONKLIN led team with 4 catches for season-high 67 yards last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 55+ rec. yards.
- LB QUINCY WILLIAMS had 9 tackles, career-high 2 sacks & 1st FF of season in Week 5. Aims for 4th in row with 9+ tackles
& TFL. Aims for his 10th in row at home with TFL. Had 13 tackles in last meeting.
- LB C.J. MOSLEY led team with season-high 13 tackles & had PD last week. Aims for 4th in row with 10+ tackles & 3rd in row with PD. Has 13 tackles in both career games vs. Phi.
- DL QUINNEN WILLIAMS aims for 3rd in row vs. Phi. with 5+ tackles.
- CB SAUCE GARDNER had 5 tackles & season-high 2 PD in Week 5. Has 6 PD in his past 4 vs. NFC.
- CB BRYCE HALL had 39-yard FR-TD in 4th qtr. last week, 1stcareer TD. Had 6 tackles & PD in last meeting.