STADIUM: Acrisure Stadium
REFEREE: Scott Novak
DATE: Sunday, November 12, 2023
GAME TIME: 1:00 PM ET
CBS: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
SiriusXM (also available on the SXM App) GB: 132 or 385 PIT: 156 or 231
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY REG. SEASON: GB leads series, 19-16 (PIT won 5 of past 6)
THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 10/3/21: PIT 17 at GB 27
HEAD COACHES NOTES:
Matt LaFleur vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 1-0 Reg. Season: 50-24 (.676) Postseason: 2-3
Mike Tomlin vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 3-2 Reg. Season: 168-96-2 (.635) Postseason: 8-9 (.471)
GREEN BAY PACKERS NOTES:
• HC MATT LAFLEUR had 50th reg. season win as GB HC in Week 9 & GB has most reg. season wins among NFC teams since LaFleur joined team in 2019.
• QB JORDAN LOVE completed 20 of 26 atts. (career-high 76.9 pct. as starter) for 228 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs for 115.5 rating in Week 9, his 3rd-career start with 110+ rating. Has 2+ TD passes & 90+ rating in 3 of his 4 career road starts.
• RB AARON JONES had 99 scrimmage yards (season-high 73 rush, 26 rec.) & 2nd rush TD of season in Week 9, his 45th-career rush TD. Had 99 scrimmage yards (51 rec., 47 rush) in last meeting.
• RB AJ DILLON had 97 scrimmage yards (81 rush, 16 rec.) in last meeting. Has 50+ scrimmage yards in 3 of his past 4. Aims for his 4th in row on road with 60+ scrimmage yards.
• TE LUKE MUSGRAVE (rookie) had season-high 51 rec. yards & 1st-career TD catch in Week 9.
• LB RASHAN GARY had sack in last meeting.
• LB PRESTON SMITH has sack in 3 of his past 4 & aims for his 3rd in row on road with sack. Aims for his 3rd in row overall with PD.
• LB QUAY WALKER has 4 TFL in his past 4 on road & aims for his 3rd in row on road with TFL.
• LB DE’VONDRE CAMPBELL had 3rd-career FR last week. Had 9 tackles & PD in last meeting.
• DT KENNY CLARK has 0.5+ sacks in 3 of his past 4 on road. Had FR in last meeting.
• DL KARL BROOKS (rookie) had 2 PD in Week 9.
• CB JAIRE ALEXANDER had 7 tackles, 2 PD & TFL last week. Has PD in 7 of his past 8 on road.
• CB CARRINGTON VALENTINE (rookie) had 1st 3 career PD in Week 9.
• S ANTHONY JOHNSON (rookie) had 2 PD & 1st-career INT last week.
PITTSBURGH STEELERS NOTES:
• QB KENNY PICKETT completed 19 of 30 atts. (63.3 pct.) for 160 yards & TD vs. 0 INTs last week, his 4th-straight game with 0 INTs. Has 90+ rating in 2 of his past 3 starts vs. NFC.
• RB NAJEE HARRIS had 76 scrimmage yards (69 rush, 7 rec.) & rush TD last week. Aims for 4th in row with 55+ scrimmage yards. Has rush TD in 2 of past 3. Had 91 scrimmage yards (62 rush, 29 rec.) & rush TD in last meeting. Needs 17 scrimmage yards to become 3rd Pit. RB ever with 500+ scrimmage yards in each of 1st 3 seasons, joining Le’Veon Bell & HOFer Franco Harris.
• RB JAYLEN WARREN had career-high 113 scrimmage yards (career-high 88 rush, 25 rec.) last week. Has 75+ scrimmage yards in 3 of his past 4 at home.
• WR DIONTAE JOHNSON led team with 7 catches for season-high 90 yards & 1st TD of season in Week 9. Aims for 4th in row with 5+ catches & 75+ rec. yards. Had 9 catches for 92 yards & TD in last meeting.
• WR GEORGE PICKENS has TD catch in 3 of his past 4 at home.
• LB T.J. WATT had sack last week. Aims for 3rd in row with 0.5+ sacks. Has 7.5 sacks in 5 home game this season, with 0.5+ sacks in each game. Had 2 sacks & FR in last meeting & has sack in each of 2 career games vs. GB. Ranks tied-2nd in NFL with 9.5 this season. Has 87 sacks in 95 career games & needs sack to surpass brother J.J. Watt (87.5) for 2nd-most sacks by player in 1st 100 games.
• LB ALEX HIGHSMITH had season-high 2 sacks last week, 5thcareer game with 2+ sacks. Aims for 3rd in row with 0.5+ sacks.
• LB KWON ALEXANDER had 9th-career INT in Week 9.
• CB PATRICK PETERSON had PD last week & has PD in 6 of 8 games this season. Aims for his 3rd in row vs. GB with 6+ tackles.
• S MINKAH FITZPATRICK had 8 tackles in the last meeting.