STADIUM: M&T Bank Stadium
REFEREE: Land Clark
DATE: Sunday, November 12, 2023
GAME TIME: 1:00 PM ET
FOX: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake
SiriusXM (also available on the SXM App) CLE: 162 or 383 BAL: 82 or 229
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY REG. SEASON: BAL leads series, 36-13 (won 2 of past 3)
THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 10/1/23: BAL 28 at CLE 3
HEAD COACHES NOTES:
Kevin Stefanski vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 2-5 Reg. Season: 31-27 (.534) Postseason: 1-1 (.500)
John Harbaugh vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 25-6 Reg. Season: 154-97 (.614) Postseason: 11-9 (.550)
CLEVELAND BROWNS NOTES:
• BROWNS lead NFL in total defense (234.8 yards allowed per game) & pass defense (145.0 pass yards allowed per game) & are 1st team in 41 years to allow 100-or-fewer yards in 2 of 1st 8 games of season.
• QB DESHAUN WATSON passed for 219 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs with 107.5 rating last week.
• RB JEROME FORD had 77 scrimmage yards (44 rush, 33 rec.) with 5 catches last week. Has 75+ scrimmage yards in 3 of past 4. Has TD in 2 of his 3 road games this season.
• RB KAREEM HUNT aims for 5th in row with rush TD. Has rush TD in last road meeting.
• WR AMARI COOPER had 5 catches for season-high 139 yards & TD last week, his 3rd game this season with 100+ rec. yards. Aims for 3rd in row with 5+ catches & 85+ rec. yards. Had 74 rec. yards in last road meeting. Has 617 rec. yards in 2023 & is 1 of 2 in NFL (Stefon Diggs) with 600+ rec. yards in each of past 9 seasons.
• TE DAVID NJOKU aims for 3rd in row with TD catch. Has 50+ rec. yards in 2 of past 3. Had season-high 6 catches in Week 4 meeting.
• DE MYLES GARRETT had sack, FR & PD last week, his 57thcareer game with sack, tied with Aaron Donald for 4th-most by player in 1st 7 seasons since 1982. Aims for 4th in row overall with sack & 3rd in row on road with FF. Has sack in each of his past 5 vs. Bal. Ranks tied-2nd in NFL with 9.5 sacks in 2023.
• DE ZA’DARIUS SMITH had 2 TFL & sack in Week 9. Has sack in 2 of past 3. Had 18.5 sacks in 4 seasons with Bal. (2015-18).
• DT DALVIN TOMLINSON had career-high 2.5 sacks last week. Had half sack in Week 4 meeting.
• CB DENZEL WARD had 2 PD & INT last week & has INT in 2 of past 3. Aims for 4th in row with PD.
• S GRANT DELPIT led team with 10 tackles & had half sack last week.
BALTIMORE RAVENS NOTES:
• RAVENS lead NFL in rushing offense (160.3 rush yards per game).
• QB LAMAR JACKSON completed 21 of 26 atts. (season-high 80.8 pct.) for 187 yards & 96.6 rating & rushed for 60 yards last week. Aims for 4th in row with 0 INTs & 90+ rating. Had 4 TDs (2 pass, 2 rush) vs. 0 INTs & 142.5 rating in Week 4 meeting & has 0 INTs in 6 of his past 7 vs. Cle. Leads QBs with 440 rush yards in 2023 & can become 1st QB ever with 500+ rush yards in each of 1st 6 career seasons.
• RB GUS EDWARDS rushed for 52 yards & 2 TDs last week, his 3rd straight game with rush TD and 2nd straight game with 2+ rush TDs. Can become 1st Bal. player ever with 2+ rush TD in 3 straight games. Had 2 rush TDs in last home meeting.
• RB KEATON MITCHELL rushed for 138 yards & 1st-career TD last week, 4th-most rush yards by rookie in a game this season.
• TE MARK ANDREWS led team with season-high 9 catches for 80 yards in Week 9. Has rec. TD in 2 of past 3. Had 5 catches for 80 yards & 2 TDs in Week 4 meeting.
• WR ZAY FLOWERS (rookie) had 56 rec. yards in Week 4 meeting & has 55+ rec. yards in all 3 career games vs. division. Ranks 2nd among rookies with 45 catches in 2023.
• WR ODELL BECKHAM JR. had 5 catches for season-high 56 rec. yards & 1st TD catch of season last week.
• S GENO STONE has INT in 4 straight games & in 5 of his past 6. Can become 2nd Bal. player ever with INT in 5 straight (Eric Turner in 1996). Leads NFL with career-best 6 INTs in 2023.
• LB KYLE VAN NOY had 2 sacks & 1st FF of season last week. Has sack in 3 of past 4 & 2 sacks in 2 of past 3.
• DT JUSTIN MADUBUIKE aims for 7th in row with 0.5+ sacks & 5th in row with full sack. Had sack in Week 4 meeting.