STADIUM: M&T Bank Stadium
REFEREE: Adrian Hill
DATE: Thursday, Novmeber 16, 2023
GAME TIME: 8:15 PM ET Prime Video: Al Michaels, Kirk Herbstreit, Kaylee Hartung Westwood One: Tom McCarthy, Jason McCourty
SiriusXM (team name linked to SXM App) CIN: 81 or 226 BAL: 83 or 225 National: 88
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY REG. SEASON: BAL leads series, 29-26 (won 2 of past 3). THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 9/17/23: BAL 27 at CIN 24
HEAD COACHES NOTES: Zac Taylor vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 4-6 Reg. Season: 33-40-1 (.453) Postseason: 5-2 (.714). John Harbaugh vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 16-16 Reg. Season: 154-98 (.611) Postseason: 11-9 (.550).
CINCINNATI BENGALS NOTES:
• QB JOE BURROW completed 27 of 40 atts. (67.5 pct.) for 347 yards & 2 TDs last week, his 5th-straight game with 2+ TD passes, longest active streak in NFL. Aims for 3rd in row with 340+ pass yards. Passed for 222 yards & 2 TDs in Week 2 meeting. Has 7 TDs vs. 0 INTs with 108 rating in 3 career starts on Thursday.
• RB JOE MIXON aims for 4th in row with rush TD. Aims for 3rd in row on road with 90+ scrimmage yards. Had 95 scrimmage yards (59 rush, 36 rec.) in Week 2 meeting. Has rush TD in each of his past 2 on Thursday. Has 60+ scrimmage yards in 8 games this season, tied-most among RBs.
• WR JA’MARR CHASE had 5 catches for team-high 124 yards & TD last week, his 4th game this season with 100+ rec. yards. Aims for 3rd in row on road with 10+ catches, 100+ rec. yards & rec. TD. Has 5+ catches in each of 6 career games vs. Bal., incl. playoffs. Aims for his 3rd in row on Thursday with 75+ rec. yards.
• WR TEE HIGGINS aims for 3rd in row with 5+ catches & 65+ rec. yards. Had 8 catches for 89 yards & 2 TDs in Week 2 meeting.
• WR TYLER BOYD set season highs in catches (8) & rec. yards (117) in Week 10, his 13th-career 100-yard game. Aims for 3rd in row with 55+ rec. yards. Had 52 rec. yards in Week 2 meeting.
• WR TRENTON IRWIN had 1st TD catch of season last week.
• CB CAM TAYLOR-BRITT had season-high 9 tackles & had 2 PD & INT last week. Has INT in 4 of past 5 & in each of past 2. Has 6+ tackles in 3 of past 4.
• S DAX HILL had 7 tackles & 2 PD last week.
• LB GERMAINE PRATT had 9 tackles & TFL in Week 10. Aims for 3rd in row with 9+ tackles.
• LB LOGAN WILSON had 5 tackles, half sack, PD & 1st FF of season last week. Aims for 6th in row with 5+ tackles.
BALTIMORE RAVENS NOTES:
• RAVENS lead NFL in rushing offense (154.9 rush yards per game).
• QB LAMAR JACKSON totaled 264 yards (223 pass, 41 rush) last week. Has 0 INTs & 90+ rating in 3 of past 4. Completed 24 of 33 atts. (72.7 pct.) for 237 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs with 112.8 rating & rushed for 54 yards in Week 2 meeting. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Cin. with 50+ rush yards. Has 8 TDs vs. INT with 105.8 rating in 3 career starts on Thursday. Leads QBs with 481 rush yards in 2023 & can become 1st QB ever with 500+ rush yards in each of 1st 6 career seasons.
• RB GUS EDWARDS has rush TD in each of past 4 & can become 4th player in franchise history with rush TD in 5 straight games. Rushed for 62 yards & TD in Week 2 meeting.
• RB KEATON MITCHELL (rookie) aims for 3rd in row with 65+ scrimmage yards & rush TD.
• TE MARK ANDREWS had TD catch in Week 2 meeting & aims for his 4th in row vs. Cin. in reg. season with rec. TD. Has TD catch in 3 of 4 career games on Thursday. Leads TEs with 6 rec. TDs in 2023.
• WR ZAY FLOWERS (rookie) led team with 5 catches for 73 yards last week. Has 5 catches in 2 of past 3. Had 62 rec. yards in Week 2 meeting. Ranks 2nd among rookies with 50 catches.
• WR ODELL BECKHAM JR. aims for 3rd in row with TD catch.
• LB ROQUAN SMITH had career-high 21 tackles in Week 10, most tackles by any player in a game this season & tied-most in franchise history. Ranks 3rd in NFL with 108 tackles in 2023 & has 5+ tackles in 33 straight games, 2nd-longest active streak in NFL.
• LB JADEVEON CLOWNEY had 6 tackles & 2 sacks last week, 2nd game this season with 2 sacks. Had sack & PD in Week 2 meeting.
• DT JUSTIN MADUBUIKE aims for 8th in row with 0.5+ sacks & 6th in row with full sack.
• S GENO STONE aims for 6th in row with PD.