STADIUM: Levi’s Stadium
REFEREE: Ron Torbert
DATE: Sunday, October 29, 2023
GAME TIME: 4:25 PM ET
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
SiriusXM (also available on the SXM App) CIN: 113 or 387 SF: 82 or 228
ALL-TIME SERIES HISTORY REG. SEASON: SF leads series, 11-4 (won 4 of past 5)
THE LAST TIME: REG. SEASON: 12/12/21: SF 26 ar CIN 23
HEAD COACHES NOTES:
Zac Taylor vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 0-2 Reg. Season: 31-39-1 (.444) Postseason: 5-2 (.714)
Kyle Shanahan vs. Opponent (incl. postseason): 2-0 Reg. Season: 57-48 (.543) Postseason: 6-3 (.667)
CINCINNATI BENGALS NOTES:
• QB JOE BURROW passed for 185 yards & 2 TDs in Week 6. Aims for 3rd in row with 2+ TD passes. Has 0 INTs in 2 of 3 road games this season. Passed for 348 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs with 125.6 rating in last meeting. Has 8 TDs vs. 3 INTs with 94.6 rating in 5 career starts vs. NFC West, incl. playoffs.
• RB JOE MIXON has 60+ scrimmage yards in all 6 games this season, with 75+ scrimmage yards in 2 of past 3. Rushed for 58 yards in last meeting. Needs 30 scrimmage yards to become 3rd RB in franchise history with 500+ scrimmage yards in each of 1st 7 seasons, joining Corey Dillon & Pete Johnson.
• WR JA’MARR CHASE aims for 5th in row with 6+ catches & 70+ rec. yards. Has 5+ catches in 14 straight games, longest active streak in NFL. Had 5 catches for 77 yards & 2 TDs in last meeting. Has 579 rec. yards (115.8 per game) in 5 career games vs. NFC West, incl. playoffs.
• WR TEE HIGGINS had 5 catches for 114 yards in last meeting.
• WR TYLER BOYD led team with season-high 7 catches in Week 6, incl. 1st rec. TD of season. Has 5+ catches in 4 of past 5. Has 177 rec. yards (88.5 per game) in 2 career games vs. SF.
• WR ANDREI IOSIVAS (rookie) had 1st-career rec. TD in Week 6.
• DE TREY HENDRICKSON had season-high 3 TFL & sack in Week 6. Aims for 5th in row with 0.5+ sacks & 3rd in row with full sack. Had sack in last meeting.
• DE SAM HUBBARD had 6 tackles & sack in Week 6 & has sack in 3 of past 4.
• LB LOGAN WILSON led team with season-high 11 tackles & had 2 TFL & half sack in Week 6. Aims for 3rd in row with 9+ tackles.
• CB CAM TAYLOR-BRITT aims for 3rd in row with 2+ PD & INT. Has 5+ tackles in 4 of past 5.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS NOTES:
• QB BROCK PURDY completed 21 of 30 atts. (70 pct.) for 272 yards last week. Has 16 TDs (14 pass, 2 rush) vs. INT for 134.9 rating in 6 career home starts, incl. 110+ rating in each start.
• RB CHRISTIAN MCCAFFREY had 13th-career game with both rush TD & rec. TD in Week 7, 2nd-most in NFL history. Has scrimmage TD in 16 straight games, incl. postseason, longest such streak ever. Can join HOFer Lenny Moore (1963-64) as only players with TD of any kind in 17 straight games, incl. postseason. Can become 4th player ever with TD in 14 straight reg. season games. Leads NFL in rush yards (598) & ranks 2nd in scrimmage yards (826). Had career-high 184 rush yards in his only career game vs. Cin. (9/23/18 w/ Car.).
• TE GEORGE KITTLE had 5 catches for 78 yards last week. Has 7 rec. TDs in his past 5 home games. Had 13 catches for 151 yards & rec. TD in last meeting.
• WR BRANDON AIYUK had 5 catches for 57 yards last week & aims for his 5th in row with 50+ rec. yards. Had 6 catches for 62 yards & rec. TD in last meeting.
• DL NICK BOSA aims for his 6th in row at home & 7th in row overall with TFL. Has 25.5 sacks & 32 TFL in 29 career home games. Had 2 sacks in last meeting.
• DL JAVON HARGAVE has TFL in 5 of 7 games this season & aims for his 4th in row at home with TFL. Has TFL in 2 of his past 3 vs Cin.
• LB FRED WARNER led team with 13 tackles last week. Aims for his 4th in row with PD. Has 5 PD in 2023, his 5th-career season with 5+ PD.
• LB DRE GREENLAW had 12th-career game with 10+ tackles (10) last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with TFL.
• CB CHARVARIUS WARD had 2nd INT of season last week & has 7 PD in 7 games in 2023.